Privacy & Data protection
Stockshop Country Limited is committed to protecting your personal information. We want our services to be safe and reliable for everyone.
This policy covers all users who register to use the website. It is not necessary to purchase anything in order to gain access to the searching facilities of the site.
- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that any information that you provide to us will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.We will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors of Personal Information held by Stockshop Country Limited.
For more information contact Stockshop Country Limited by calling +44 (0)1392 460077 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To send you newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested.
- To improve the content design and layout of the website.
- To understand the interest and buying behaviour of our registered users.
- To perform other such general marketing and promotional focused on our products and activities.
- To help us to better understand and develop our business, including new and innovative products and services, through analysis and assessment.
If agreed by you, Stockshop Country Limited may also pass your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, which may keep a record of that information. Note: By using this website you consent to Stockshop Country Limited using your data in this way.
Registration and enquiry forms
Contact information may be used to supply information about Stockshop Country Limited to you at a later date.
Users may subscribe or unsubscribe to receive future mailings from us by emailing email@example.com .
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Terms of website use
For our full Terms and Conditions click here.